Friday, June 8, 2007

Dog Food Testimonials

A lot of companies try to sell you their food claiming that your dog will love it, that it will cure whatever ails your dog, and so on. Of all the brands of food I have tried over the years (too many to count), Kumpi is the only one that has actually performed as promised. Marshall DOES love it! And even though he has only been eating it for three weeks, I am already noticing significant changes. His skin is clearing up, no more hot spots. He’s not scratching away at his ears any more. He’s moving better. He’s initiating play with my other dogs, pouncing, bowing, and chasing them around the yard. His whole demeanor is changing. At nearly five years old, he seems to be experiencing his second puppyhood! I’m pleasantly surprised, thrilled even, at the effect that Kumpi is having on him.

Again, I can’t thank you enough for producing such a wonderful product. I’ll keep you posted, and I’ll try to send along photos too so you can see how he’s improving. It’s truly amazing.

With sincere appreciation,

Donna

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My westie recently suffered from an infection in his spinal and brain fluids and he began having seizures. His limbs became very weak so that he had trouble walking and climbing stairs. After being on Kumpi for a short time he began to look stronger and could run up the stairs again. His coat looks and feel so much better and I can see more oils in it which help condition a westie's bad skin. Both of my westies are on Kumpi and they love it. They never leave any in the bowl. Also I've noticed less gas and smaller feces. The yard is easier to clean up now. Thanks Kumpi team. I've been spreading the word about this wonderful product for both dogs and cats.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evy,

Just wanted to let you know we are all doing good with the Kumpi!!

Shelby's knees: I noticed yesterday there was less swelling in the joints and she seems to be a little perkier, she is loving the food and eating it very well!

The 4 Kitties are all loving the food and doing good. I noticed they are starting to blow thier coats, so they look a little rough, but activity wise, they are all playful and happy!

I saw the newest news about tainted food and honestly didn't event fret about it for my babies.

Thank you Evy for the peace of mind, a huge hug for you and your furbabies!

Karen

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maddie has improved tremendously since starting on Kumpi food in December, just after Christmas. She has hip dysplasia and arthritis and had trouble getting to her feet when she was lying down. She no longer has that problem. She jumps up in the morning when I walk in the door from work with that "Feed me" look on her face. My wife and I can't thank you enough!

Billie