Thursday, May 17, 2007

KumpiKat Testimonials

Love the cat food! All four of my cats are crazy about it. It is very rare for them all to agree on one brand but this is the one. I have an insulin dependant diabetic (Annie), an overweight three legged( Izzy- Hebrew for great gift), a 16 year old( Pooky) and a for the most part ( health wise anyway) normal one ( TC for too cute or terrible cat depending on the day). They are all rescue cats. We also have 3 rescue dogs. Your products are great. Thanks for making them available to all of us.

Blessing and peace,

Beverley
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just wanted to tell you that my 3 cats LOVE Kumpi! With all the recall insanity, I've changed their food a few times and they have been reluctantly eating everything else. When the Kumpi arrived they were all over the box before I even opened it! I am very pleased. My girl who has been vomiting for a long time hasn't in the past week or so, my one overweight guy loves the fod, but isn't overeating, and the picky one can't get enough. Thank you so much! I'm glad I found out about Kumpi through the Itchmo forums. We will be ordering again soon. Yoiu have fans all the way up here in Vermont!

Thanks for all you do,
Michelle
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The recent pet food recall not only concerned me, it reminded me of my dislike of by-products and so much corn meal in my cats' food. But since it seemed most brands contained them, I didn't feel like I had a lot of choices.

Several weeks ago I decided once and for all to find a truly different food, to solve an immediate problem with a cat who was vomiting, and another cat who had long lasting effects from being sick.

First, my only boy cat, a little orange tabby named Yukon, came to me as a three month old shelter kitten, and very, very sick with a respiratory infection that was so difficult to get rid of. I found out later, sadly, it killed all the other kittens who had been in the same kennel the day I adopted Yukon, including two of his litter mates. His growth was stunted and his fur has never been very soft or shiny, no matter what I fed him. In just a few weeks on Kumpi Kat Yukon has grown more than he has in months. He's bigger than two of the three girl cats now! It's happened so fast, that it still surprises me each time I see him, because he looks like a different kitty. :) I wish I had "before and after" pictures! His fur is soft and shiny and he's even MORE of a cuddle muffin than he was before. He LOVES his Kumpi and turns his nose up at anything else. It's been so exciting to see.

Then, several weeks ago, my long haired cat, Taimyr, was vomiting and it didn't resolve with a hairball. I knew it was time to take her to the vet when she vomited right back into her food bowl while trying to eat. (This was pre-Kumpi). None of the other cats were sick, so I knew something was very wrong. Taimyr stopped eating and an x-ray showed a mass in her abdomen. She had to have surgery on May 12th and they removed a three inch long, 1 inch diameter mass of hair in her intestine. Poor kitty! Her fur is the longest I've seen and I tried to keep up with the grooming, but obviously not well enoughy. We think she has Maine Coon in her family tree, as her hair brushes the ground. My husband nicknamed her "Musk Ox".

Because Taimyr had become anorexic during this, they sent her home with a nasal feeding tube and I had to give her "kitty Ensure" every two hours. She was listless and sad, but not enough to pull her tube out early! I got the go ahead from the vet to give her solid food, and she has been happily eating Kumpi Kat ever since. The vet had drilled into me how difficult it can be to get an anorexic cat to eat again, but she took right away to the Kumpi. Also, at a follow up appointment with a different vet, the vet almost removed Taimyr's stitches too soon because her abdomen has healed so well! She's a happy, alert and feisty kitty again. I really believe its the superior protein and nutrition that has helped her recover so quickly. She gets her stitches out later today and will get out of "purgatory" (the spare bedroom) to be with the other cats again, and its been hard to contain her because she has so much energy. I'm SO happy I found such a nutritious food to give her during her recovery.

Thanks for making such a great product, and expect to see more orders from us in the future. :)

Take care,
Melissa
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My dear Evy,
I so appreciate your note here! I've recommended your foods to a number of my neighbors, I know one has already ordered, and another neighbor will when she returns from vacation. I have a petsitting business here, so I'm carrying the Kumpi message with me, along with samples, to all of my folks.
You know, your bag of KumpiKat only states that "significant" results may be seen in just ONE bag. I know that only Our Lord Jesus can guarantee us all miracles. So I'll just say that this first bag of KumpiKat produced "...just this side of miraculous results!"
Our four cats, Spud, Wilbur, Harry and Frieda, seem to have reclaimed their "inner-kitten." We first began to notice the change in their coats, and for four long-haired cats, that's a lot of coat! All four are rescue cats, so I just figured that how they look - is just how they look - end of story. Nope, these critters are amazing!
The most wonderful thing, if you can stand another "cat-poop" story, is the change for our dear Spud. Spud is now 5 years old, we adopted him from our shelter here when he was just about 3 weeks old. A farmer found him along the side of one of our country roads next to a potato field (hence - "Spud") the guy driving by thought the kitten was a tiny potato along side of the road, but the potato MOVED! Thank Our Lord!! But when the little guy was brought to the shelter the immediate decision was to euthanasia him, he was simply too small, completely dehydrated, and was not going to make it. I'm on the list out there for the "hopeless cases, but what-if-there's-a-miracle." Anyway, after serious nursing him just to survive, it was clear he'd always have colon problems, and very serious ones. Well, not since KumpiKat!!! For the first time in FIVE YEARS that little Spud can do real poop - and all on his own! Evy, we can't thank you enough for your tireless labor of love for producing nutritious and healing food for all pets.
I feel the spirit truly feel that the spirit of your own dear Kumpi dog lives on and gives new health and life to so many. Kumpi may be an angel now, but you carry the message for him, and I thank you for that.
Phoebe

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Evy,
My furballs have been on your KumpiKat for 2 months plus...after reading your testimonials, I realized that my Chloe's eyes do not run or get infected anymore since she's been eating Kumpi...furthermore, all my cats have slimmed down, their coats are incredible shiny...and their vomitting is next to nil, except for the occasional hairball.

Amazing...thanks you!
Susan Hoch