Saturday, February 19, 2011

Considering The Cat Food??

Please feel free to use this information in your testimonials. Tim and I are such fans of KumpiKat.

My husband and I have three Maine Coon cats, of which two are retired show cats. As you may be aware, Main Coons have very long, shaggy coats. We have always had difficulty with hairballs with all of our cats who have ever graced our home. This was certainly true of our Maine Coons. Since feeding them KumpiKat, we NEVER have hairballs! This is truly amazing. KumpiKat is a miracle cat food. Our kitties love the food and their coats continue to be silky and shiney, even though they are becoming senior citizens. Tim and I recommend this exceptional cat food to anyone who has cats!

Deanna and Tim


Evy's Comment: And truly, four pounds of KumpiKat feeds like eight pounds of other cat food. I sure hope you give it a try!!