Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dog Food Testimonial

Compliment! My 12 year old shep mix Jaks has finished his first bag of Kumpi. Vet visit this morning to follow up on a Lyme DX of December. My Vet warned me that he would most likely still show + in the titer....to her suprise and mine his Lyme is almost fully resolved. My Vet was amazed at my boys coat as well. He looks great! I attribute his excellent condition to his organic health as highly influenced by KUMPI. My Vet may enquire about retailing Kumpi from their office. Canines in the NE are constantly challenged by various tick borne diseases, notably Lyme- they need all the help that they can get and Kumpi is their allie !
Very pleased! Just re-ordered. Thank You, Evy.
Martha

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just wanted to send a quick note and let you know how much Kumpi has significantly helped one of our two dogs. For four years our Pointer/Terrier rescue has had anal gland issues. Basically, he was leaking a brown, disgusting liquid all of the time. Since we started using Kumpi, this problem has gone away COMPLETELY!! We have had multiple vets look at him and were considering a $1500 surgery until we started him on your food. We can not thank you enough.

Sincerly,
Kristin & Matt
Charlotte, NC