Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cat Food Question RE: Hairball, Dental, Etc.

I read in the materials you supplied me (when I purchased the standard KumpiKat) that KumpiKat is also available in a dental formula as well as a fur ball formula. My question is: Can they be mixed together or rotated from day to day or do I have to finish 1 whole bag before starting another? One of my cats needs the dental formula & the other needs the fur ball formula. Some clarification please....

Diana Marie

Dear Diana Marie ~

I am sorry for the misunderstanding - the literature means that KumpiKat covers it all! Poor cats didn't have ONE food to do the job until KumpiKat. People feel like they need to choose between hairball, dental, sensitive stomach, indoor, outdoor (next thing you know they'll have an upstairs and a downstairs formula!) - KumpiKat addresses it all by being a very pure food that is made from ingredients that are tested thoroughly. I know that phrase gets bantered about, but both the dog and cat food are hormone, steroid and antibiotic free. They are wholesome. The vomiting stops partially due to the digestive enzymes which create a good healthy natural thirst in a cat. Some people freak out a bit when they see their cat drinking so much on KumpiKat, but it is a good and long lasting thing. The hair follicle roots are finally getting saturated with essential fatty acids and don't break off as easily. That is what cuts back the hairballs.

Thanks so much for writing :)

Evy