Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dog Food Testimonials from Linda

I've been meaning to write for some time (please read this to Evy!!!!) about my best friend's experience with dog food ... her Schipperke, Teddy, has ALWAYS had problems with his stools ... runny, etc., and she had to "wipe"!!!! She's a better man than I am ... not sure I could deal with that constantly! Anyway, I gave her some of the Kumpi and she is THRILLED!!!!!!!!! No more wiping; firm stool, and he is thriving! She is VERY grateful (but has no computer). She, my friend with two Shih Tzus, and I (with my Rat Terrier) split the bag each order.

We all three thank you for a superior product! Thank God we found you after the Menu Foods debacle. Still awaiting a judgment/settlement/something with THAT. Wish I'd had Kumpi before Boots died from their product.

Linda