Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finicky Eaters NOT :)

Good evening Eva.

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kumpi. I just got home and my shipment was here. I have to tell you, that I have two very, very picky, finicky, snooty Yorkies and a Beagle who feels it is her right to eat ONLY what I feed the Yorkies (the Beagle’s food can ROT and she would STARVE before she would ever succumb to eating the breed specific dog food that I provide for her). Normally, any time I have ever introduced new food to any of our dogs, they turn their nose up and refuse to have anything to do with it (my male Yorkie, Chewy, has even gone so far as to hike his leg and urinate on the food dish). Tonight, I have witnessed a never before seen event!. Tonight, when I put Kumpi out for their review, my female Yorkie, Kitty, actually guarded the room entrance and refused to allow Chewy into the room where the food was located. Kitty intermittently ran into the room and gobbled up some food and then came back to guard the entrance. I finally had to pick Kitty up and physically prevent her from bullying her male counterpart. The Beagle, Savannah, is happy as a pig in slop…. She has polished off her portion of Kumpi. I will keep you apprised of events as they transpire.

Thank you for your commitment to great canine nutrition.

Robin