Saturday, February 14, 2009

Word Of Mouth - It's How We Grow!!

Evy--My pedicure lady told me about it. She has recently started using it and she also found out about it by word of mouth. I appreciate your website and all the information and brand comparison. I am excited to try this--currently my dog is on XXXX venison formula (moist). I have wanted to switch to a dry (but healthy & nutritious) kind. I haven't found anything that I have wanted to try until now. I have a 6 yr. old Shihtzu. Thanks for your research and love for dogs and cats that you obviously want to share. I have told my daughter about this also--she is checking it out.

Deanna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Evelyn!

My sister Kris told me about your cat food. My cat is 20 pounds and 11 years old. She does not move around much and I hardly see her because she does'nt want to climb the stairs. Kris told me about some of the testimonials and she has a friend who uses the cat food so I thought I would give it a try!

After using a small bag of it my cat has lost 3 pounds and comes upstairs at least 4 times a day!! I am so happy to see her energy level improve!

I will keep you updated!!
Thank you for your great product!
Sincerely,
Becky