Thursday, January 1, 2009

This Makes A New Year Day Happy!!

Hi!

Our dog Cyrus was on XX for the first couple months we owned him (adopted from Maxfund here in Denver this past May). He never seemed all that healthy, though, his stools were goopy and his gas was noxious!

A coworker told me about Kumpi, and since I already was buying his food at Vitamin Cottage I decided to try it. Well, they were all out the first time I went in, and I had to wait another week before I could get him a bag.

Well, he LOVES IT! With the XX, he wouldn't finish his breakfast. Now he can't wait to be fed and he gobbles it down quickly. His stools are a lot firmer, his coat is shinier, and his gas is non-existent!

We will be temporarily moving to Alabama sometime this fall (for a year or so), and I will definitely be ordering his Kumpi food online. I don't know what else could possibly compare to this wonderful food... and I can't bear to feed him anything less.

Thank you so so so so much!!!

Vanessa
Lakewood, CO