Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE IT!! Happy Valentine's Day All :)

Its working out great actually. My dog is about 2 and a half years old now and I think Kumpi is his 6th food that I've tried. On most foods, he had problems with diarrhea and/or allergy flare-ups. It wasn't like I was buying low-end food either; they were all vet recommendations, but nothing seemed to be working for my dog. I think the worst symptom-wise was Blue Buffalo. Royal Canin wasn't much better. I finally found one that worked reasonably well (Wellness Simple Solution.. had some intermittent problems with it, but it was much better than anything else I had tried up to that point). He was on that for probably 3/4ths of a year until the vet where I bought the food from changed management and decided they would no longer carry it. There wasn't anywhere else in the area that really sold it, so I wasn't really sure what I was going to do.

While I was at work one day, I was talking to a co-worker about how the vet office was now under new management and mentioned that they said they would no longer carry Jake's food. XXXXX, who sits in the cubicle next to me, said he had something for me to check out and sent me a link to your site. He said he's been using Kumpi for years with good results. I liked what I saw so I decided to order a medium-sized bag as a trial, since my supply of Wellness Simple Solution was widdling down. I transistioned my dog onto Kumpi over the course of the next week and a half or so and he seemed to adjust much quicker than I would have thought. He has been fine ever since; no more stool problems or anything of that nature.

Another great benefit is that I was paying $63 or so for a 26 lb. bag of Wellness from the vet's office (which was an additional stop on the way home from work and they often didn't have the big bags in stock so I'd have to buy the tiny bags that my 90 lb dog puts down in no time). Your food is less expensive, lasts longer, works better, and comes straight to my door. Most importantly, he eats it and he seems to like it. I know that sounds like a corny testimonial line, but its the truth. I'm glad that my dog food search is over.

Thanks,
Alex