Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mail Bag :)

Evy,

I just wanted to thank you for such an amazing product for my best friend and companion since he can't tell you himself! I heard about Kumpi through a co-worker, who doesn't even own a dog. He kept raving about his friend's dog and how soft and shiney the dog's coat is and that they feed their dog Kumpi and how I should feed my boy, Keeto, Kumpi too. We are a week into his first bag, and although Keeto has a pretty good coat to begin with, I can already tell a difference and so can all the students at the school I work at. So now it is my turn to pass on the word and sing the praises of your product!

Thank you,
Lauren

Now THIS is what it is all about to me!! Get past reading labels and all the whoopty that companies create. Try just ONE bag of Kumpi and see if you don't get amazing results for YOUR dog (or cat) too!