Thursday, November 19, 2009

When You Are Going To Switch 'n See The Changes?

I switched my 7 yr old black lab to Kumpi @ 3 months ago. He was previously on XXXXXXX for several years but as he grew older I noticed various issues developing including lower energy and gastrointestinal problems. I then switched him to XXX high protein (their marketing and related research was very convincing) for a few horrible months resulting in even lower energy levels, itching, and terrible stomach problems. I was just about to switch back to XXXXXXX and be resolved that he was just slowing down due to age when I became aware of Kumpi. After much research, I purchased a bag (drove 35 miles away from my home) I am amazed at how much his activity level has increased, improved coat, and no stomach issues. He hasn't acted like this for 3 years. Now I discovered that you deliver directly to my home, even better. Thank you very much for developing this food and improving our dog's life.

Best Regards,

Anthony