Thursday, March 12, 2009

From "Premium" to Kumpi With A Hooray!!

Dear Evy,
just a quick update:

Marbles is doing well and loving the Kumpi dog food! We are so pleased!

I returned the others (XXXXXXX XXX and XXXXX XX XXX XXXX) and started him right on Kumpi. He had mucus stools for the first two days, but it could have been from previous stuff as he was already having mucusy stools.
I was stunned to see how much he took to it, and STILL loves eating it. I sometimes give it dry, but most times add warm water and make it a soupy broth. (Is that ok?) Either way, he loves it.

So glad that it is gluten free!!!!

I bought the BIG bag, and I'm glad I did.

Thanks,
jennifer

Hooray!!! for Marbles :) I am so jazzed and always love hearing this. The first couple of days of mucous were just what you indicated; clearing out the old and making new for the health. I love it! I wouldn't moisten the food though; I would just feed it dry. Kumpi is like filet mignon to a dog and don't ever feel bad about feeding 'the same old dry dog food' to Marbles.

You're right too; I'm only a phone call away, even evenings and weekends. So far I haven't been affected by the recession, since more and more folks are discovering the value in a bag of Kumpi.

I'm glad you bought the BIG bag too! Better value :)

Thanks for the feedback and do keep me posted ~

Evy