Monday, November 17, 2008

More Happy News!

Evy,
I have been an avid kumpi user for 5 or 6 years now. I started my girls on it when I lived in Denver. I moved to LA about 15 months ago and tried other brands but my girls didn't do nearly as well (not to mention that they didn't like it). I came back to Denver to move my furniture over the summer and bought out vitamin cottage's supply of senior.
I then turned my amazing dog nanny onto Kumpi. She has seen the same results in her senior dogs and has blogged about your product to all of her customers. My girls are 13 & 15 with few health issues considering their ages & when I have them out at the park no one can believe their ages. I did see their coats get better, (much)better breath and energy levels skyrocket after I got them back on Kumpi.
Thank you for providing such an amazing product. I truly believe that this has contributed to their long healthy lives.
Thank you for doing wht you do and mking such. Great product!