Monday, June 16, 2008

Heart Warming For Me

I just want to say how grateful my dog Rocco and I are for your dog food! I first used your product while living in Denver and working at The Vitamin Cottage. A customer recommended it for my 2 year old rescue from The Dumb Friends League who came to me with giardia and campylobacter and even after treatment had a very sensitive stomach. Your food was a miracle! He was cured right away and we went years with no stomach issues at all. When I moved to Chicago I was so happy you offered online ordering because the 3 bags I brought with me wouldn't last forever. Then my vet as well as the all XXXXXXX Pet Store next door convinced me that there were many other options for Rocco. I was skeptical after reading the long list of ingredients (with everything but the enzymes and probiotics that I feel are essential) but I bought a bag. Big mistake. It has gone from flatulence to diareha and needless to say we are once again your number one fans in Chicago.

Once again, you can argue label all you want to - you just cannot beat results!! Many thanks for taking the time to share! Evy