Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why I Work So Hard At This

Evy. Here's to a quick recovery and that you will be able to see from here to eternity. Just an additional note. Holly went in for her second Lymn's booster yesterday and a quick once over. She had been spayed about a month ago but I hadn't gotten a chance to chat with our vet just staff. When he checked her over, he asked me again what I was feeding her as she weighed in at a healthy 12 lbs. When I told him "Kumpi" again. He said "great, keep it up. She is really looking good." I couldn't agree more. Again thanx and heal quickly. We need you. Phyllis

Thank YOU Phyllis for your kindness in taking the time to write and share. So many people get wrapped up in 'cornphobia' that they end up missing a great health experience for their furkid. I'm healing as fast as I can :)